Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why I love my church: Part 2

image

I have mentioned before that I love my church. I attend Harvest Bible Church and I have been going there for many years on and off. You can visit my church’s website to watch sermons, get connected to small groups, submit prayer requests, and find information about the children’s programs available. If you want to check out my church’s website click here.

The reason I am loving my church today is the fact that the church has issued a challenge to issue 500 boxes of food to the Children’s Hunger Fund. The best part of this is that we get to actually meet the families that this food will go to.

Dan, Jacob, Christian, and myself picked up two boxes to fill. When filling a box you should pray for the families that the food will go to.

I am really looking forward to doing this as a family.

Then …. on April 17th, our church will celebrate Compassion Day and deliver the 500 boxes of food to the families in the area.

I will upload pictures of us getting the food, putting it in the boxes, praying over the food, and hopefully Compassion Day pictures.

Please pray for our church and the families receiving this food.

Goodness gracious, I love my church.

You can read … Why I love My Church: Part 1 … here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!