Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello Monday

Well Spring Break is finally over ... while I will miss spending time with Jacob ... I am happy that we are back to our regular schedule.

Jacob works better with a schedule. And truthfully so do I. {Now if I could get a cleaning schedule in order that actually works for me!}

So ... how about some hellos?


Hello my handsome young man! Jacob picked this outfit out for his cousin's christening. And at the very last minute he wanted a new haircut! He looks so handsome. 


Hello styling products. I don't use anything in my hair {probably why it is flat and sticks to my face} but this young man needed styling mouse with his new haircut.


Hello spring mantle! Although it isn't finished yet ... I still want to add a pom pom banner and change out the old photos ... I love how it looks. I copied the chalkboard from Pleated Poppy. {The pom pom balls are used following her instructions as well.}


Hello chocolate chip cookies! I have been baking up a storm since I got my KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. Since we were out of cookies I knew I needed to make more! Yum!!


Hello 2 year Anniversary!! Since our anniverary falls on Easter Sunday this year we are celebrating a week early. We are still working out the details but my Mom is watching Maysie and Jacob and Christian will be at their other parents houses for the weekend. This is the first time we will be away from Maysie overnight.


Hello little one! She has been loving pinapple lately! I am constantly cutting pieces for her. We are fighting some stuffy noses and colds around here so fresh fruit should help. Or at least it is making me think it is. 

Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!