Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Monday! {Anthropologie Style}

To be completely honest ... we have a fantastic week ahead of ourselves. 

For the most part, Jacob's after school activities are brief. An hour at basketball practice and an hour at indoor soccer training. Then for the rest of the week we are just hanging out, eating food, and enjoying one another. 

I still need to catch up on Downton Abbey since I missed last nights episode

But

We had a good reason.

Dan's parents were in town for a wedding and they stayed with us for the weekend. 

Even better ... 

they are staying with us this weekend as well.

The only real bummer is that our boys will be with their other parents this weekend but it will give Maysie plenty of time to soak in her grandparents love. 

Silly me ... but I forgot to take a single picture. I will have to do better and do it this coming weekend.

Now  onto my hellos ...


To be honest ... I didn't know about Anthropologie before I started blogging. 

As soon as I heard about this store I knew I had to go. 

My sweet husband bought me my new kitchen timer and a gift card for Christmas. 

I couldn't wait to use it.

So this is what I bought!



Hello my beautiful blue timer. I love using it to set a reminder when my tea is ready. 


Hello little blue bird sugar bowl! It is so much fun to use this sugar bowl when I make my morning coffee. It always makes me smile.


Hello beautiful milk bottle measuring cups! The best part was that they were only $9.92 shipped!


Hello pretty colors! This is seriously making me want to measuring things. But I am not baking today!


Hello "m" mug! I haven't stopped using it since I bought it. After I drink my tea or coffee I just rinse it and leave it on the counter because I know I will be using it again later.

The best part about all of this was that all 4 pieces were bought for $40. That is $10 an item.

I really scored big!


Hello Monday!!

How is your Monday going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!