Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Currently


Currently ....


I am waiting for this cutie to wake up. Oh yes, I know it is almost 10 am but she had a really rough night last night and no one really got to sleep.




I am thankful for my husband who has spent so many hours at work to get a bigger paycheck. He knows how much I love being home with my babies (does an almost 11 year old count as a baby still?) and works VERY VERY hard to provide for our family.



I am drinking my second cup of coffee and still wearing my pajamas. I have showered, put on make up, and done my hair but I am not really ready for my day to start yet. I am substitute teaching this afternoon so I better get dressed soon. 

When Maysie is awake she typically looks like this. She loves wearing really large gloves and a Rey Mysterio mask. She can put them on and take them off like a pro.




I recently bought a new calendar and planner from Target. I love them. They are from Sugar Paper and not expensive at all. The planner was $8 and the calendar was $10. It is so much more fun to plan your schedule when you have a cute planner and calendar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!