Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello Monday! You really aren't off to that great of a start ... power outage on a gorgeous day ... financial stress ... but here's to making this Monday better!


Hello Enchiladas!! This has been my favorite recipe so far from the book Bread & Wine by Shauna Neiquist. The whole family loves it!


Hello laundry! I have washed it, dried it, and now folded it. Hopefully at some point I can put it away today!


Hello my little mess maker! She loves all things messy and dirt is at the top of her list. Hopefully we can keep the house relatively clean today!


Hello crazy bed head! I swear she looks like Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch Stole Christmas. The curlyque on top just makes me giggle!


Hello little girl who wants to be in on all the soccer action! It is nearly impossible to keep her off the soccer field while Little Man is playing. She just wants to be with him!


Hello my little soccer stud! It was a cold and rainy game but you did awesome! I love watching him play!


Hello six pack! He didn't want his picture taken but I just couldn't help it. He is as cute as can be!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!