Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday! {Week of March 11th}

 http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/MPM-Winter.png

For the last few months I have been doing a great job at menu planning ... even though you wouldn't know it by looking at my blog. This has been a great way for me to save money at the grocery store and saves my sanity. Before I menu planned I seemed to just buy random things from the grocery store and hope that what I bought equaled 7 lunches and dinners. {Most of the time it never did!} So needless to say, this is working for me.

So this is my menu plan for the week.

Breakfasts:
Cereal
Fried eggs on toast
Coffee {for me}
Green Smoothie {for me}

Lunches:
ham or turkey sandwiches
chips
mandarin oranges
fruit snacks

Dinners:
 Weight Watchers Greek Chicken Pitas
Chicken in a pita .... you can find the recipe here. But I use a homemade tzatziki sauce ... recipe found here.
Hot dogs & macaroni and cheese {Little Man's choice}
crock pot ranch chicken...must try!
Crockpot Ranch Chicken over rice .... you can find the recipe here.
Spaghetti & garlic bread
Orange Chicken over rice {I buy the bag of frozen orange chicken from Trader Joe's for $5}
Pizza {Digornio ~ cheese for me and the kids, supreme for my hubby}
French Toast Casserole
French toast casserole & bacon .... you can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!