Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday {Blackberry Market}

Happy Monday! 
Currently, both of my little ones are under the weather. They are both fighting fevers with no other signs of sickness. Little Man's fever started on Friday when he got sent home from school and continued until Sunday afternoon. Little Miss's fever started yesterday. She has been sleeping most of the day yesterday and today. She is fussy and doesn't really know what to do with herself. So needless to say this Momma is tired. Little Man is still asleep and I am just going to let him sleep this cold bug off. 
Two weeks ago my mother and I headed into downtown Glen Ellyn for a little lunch. 
We heard great things about a new little lunch place and decided that it was time we tried it for ourselves.
Welcome to Blackberry Market!

 Happy Monday ... to the colorful table numbers!


Happy Monday ... to the lime green chairs, exposed brick walls, and colorful photography of downtown Glen Ellyn.


Happy Monday ... to the turkey, gouda, apple sandwich with a cranberry compote spread. So delicious!!


Happy Monday ... to the delicious kale & romaine lettuce caesar salad with a lemony ceasar dressing.


Happy Monday ... to the most beautiful lighting and tin ceiling tiles. This would be a dream to have in my kitchen at home.


Happy Monday ... beautiful 6 month old! She was so interested in all the decor she would not sit still for a picture!


Happy Monday ... my super active Little Miss.


Happy Monday ... freshly made preserves and organic mixes. I would love to try everything on these shelves!


Happy Monday ... turquoise {my favorite color in the whole world!!}


Happy Monday ... homemade love tags!


Happy Monday ... cute apron! I would love to wear this while making fresh bread! Weird ... I know!


Happy Monday ... Ball Mason jar tea towel! I think I am in love!


Happy Monday ... homemade marmalade!


Happy Monday ... candle holders. How perfect would these be to have outside on a back patio during the summer time! I may need to pick myself up a few!


Happy Monday ... fresh flowers in mason jars! This is how I like to decorate at home!


Happy Monday ... my wonderful mother and Little Miss!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!