Thursday, March 21, 2013

Big Brother & Little Sister {On Your Heart}

I am the oldest of 4 children. I have 3 younger brothers who are so different in so many ways but that I just love with all my heart. 

I know what it is like to be the oldest! 

And when I see Little Man being a big brother to his little sister my heart just melts!


Several times a day he snuggles up to me, looks at his little sister, and tells me what a wonderful baby God gave us. He also says that he just can't get enough of her.

I catch him playing with her, making silly faces until she laughs, and just holding her. 

He loves sitting on the floor stacking the cups up just so that she can knock them down before the entire tower is built.

He changes diapers {even poopy ones} all the time.

He likes to wake her up in the morning.


He loves holding her hand.

He loves snuggling up next to her tight!


He loves playing peek-a-boo until...


 she finds him!

Little Miss knows what an amazing big brother she has!


These two just melt my heart every day! 

 photo LINKUPBUTTON.jpg
Do you have something on your heart? Link up over at Casey Leigh's blog, The Weigands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!