Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Fun {Reading} Day



I have seen many blogs posting their favorite posts of the week. {Not their own but other blogs they love to read ... just thought I should clarify}. I love checking out those posts so I thought I would do my own!

WELCOME TO SUNDAY FUN {READING} DAY!

Hang out with me ... check out this posts I enjoyed ... and come back and let me know what you thought. 
I am really looking to connect with others through this. So on that note I can't wait to hear from you!






I loved reading this post. Maybe it is because I feel like I am still in the throws of new motherhood. Maybe it is because I am struggling with going to work and finding daycare of Little Miss. But this post really touched a spot on my heart this week!


I recently discovered the girl in the red shoes blog and needless to say I am in love! The breastfeeding diaries series is wonderful. It really does tell several women's stories and you will find one story that you really connect with. Julie has so much fun on her blog and the pictures of her baby Hudson are adorable! Go check this series out!




What a wonderful way to celebrate your child! I found this post from Casey Leigh in celebration of Downs Syndrome Awareness Day (March 21st).What a beautiful family Natalie Falls has. It was an honor to gain insight into her middle son's life. Just beautiful!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!