Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Midweek Confessions


Oh how I have missed my confession sessions! Well I am back and joining up with E, Myself & I for her weekly  round up.

So here goes ...

~ Baby brain is real! (I actually typed pregnancy brain first ... oh geez) I often find myself struggling to find words or remember what is going on in a conversation. I was trying to help my brother with his resume and he kept asking me to give him different words for simple ones. After saying "Umm" a bunch of times he started just using a thesaurus.

~ In an average week I typically shower 4 times. I am sure that you are thinking "And ... that is normal" but I am not one of those women who can throw my hair in a pony tail and look decent. When I don't shower I look crappy. Bags under my eyes, crazy fly aways of hair, and no makeup on. It really isn't pretty!

~ Little Man has been talking about and asking one hundred questions about Santa. It is driving me crazy. He has written him a letter and has even prayed to God so that he can get exactly what he wants for Christmas! Little Man wants a XBox 360, a flat screen tv, and Black Ops 2 the video game.

~ Little Miss   has decided to nap for 30 minutes at a time! The problem is that now I can't get anything done. My house is a mess. The laundry is sitting unfolded in baskets. There is stuff everywhere.

~ I haven't bought any Christmas presents. I think we are going this weekend. If we don't I will be doing all the shopping on my own!

I am sure I have more to confess but my baby brain is not letting me remember! Ha

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!