Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello Monday! {Baby Sprinkle}

My Mom, Grandma, Cousin Tanya, and Aunt Tammie threw me a Baby Sprinkle to celebrate Baby Girls impending arrival! My family and friends showed up in force and made me feel truly loved!
Hello Monday and my beautiful cousins!! 


Hello Monday and my best friends!


Hello sister-in-law and thank you for being a part of our special day!


Hello Monday and my wonderful Mother! Thank you for everything you have done for me, my family, and our little girl!


Hello Monday and our sweet messages displayed on a clothesline!


Hello Monday and pretty pink piggy banks!


Hello Monday and a stocked changing table!


Hello Monday and my great grandmother's rocking chair!


Hello Monday and my Mom's lace christening gown that Baby Girl will wear soon enough!


Happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!