Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tonight

Tonight ... I am waiting for our little girl to arrive. I would have thought that she would have already been born. Little Man was 3 weeks early so I figured she would be early as well. Right now I am 5 days away from my due date.

Tonight ... I have anxiety. I just want to be prepared for her arrival with a clean house, clean laundry, lunches packed, coffee ready, and clothes ready for Little Man for school. I have been cleaning non-stop for days!

Tonight ... I want peace and quiet. I want to enjoy my overly clean house and wrap my head around what is going to happen eventually. I am not sure that a peaceful evening will happen again for a long time.

Tonight ... I want to stop complaining about our current living situation. My sister-in-law has been staying with us for almost 2 months and the deal was that she would move out before the baby is born. I don't think that she has even looked for a place to go. When I bring this baby home I just want it to be my husband, Little Man, and Christian. We need time to be alone as a family. I don't think that she understands that.

Tonight ... I feel like I won't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!