Friday, July 6, 2012

31 Weeks!




Baby's size: A Pineapple


How far along:
31 weeks

Sleep: The last 2 days I have slept really well. The key ... lots of pillows! I am hoping this continues. Also, going to bed as soon as I feel tired is working in my favor as well. If I wait even 30 minutes longer I am wide awake and cannot sleep .. at ... all!


Maternity Clothes:Maternity shirts are a must! The shorts I am wearing in the above photo are not maternity but they are drawstring. I love them and wear them all the time. {purchased from Old Navy}

Food cravings: All fresh foods! I love munching on cucumbers & hummus, strawberries, blueberries, and broccoli dipped in ranch. I am not super hungry due to the heat but snacking on healthy things seems to be helping.

Food aversions:
None! 

Symptoms I have: I have been feeling some "tightening" {I am refusing to call them Braxton Hicks at this point} at night but other than that everything is really good.

Doctor’s Appointment: I had my 31 week check up today. Baby M is doing good although it is hard to determine how she is laying. I feel her kick all over. The midwife I saw today said she must be head down but wasn't able to really tell how she was laying. My blood pressure and weight is really good. Baby M's heart rate was anywhere between 147-153 beats per minute. I am measuring at 32 weeks. 

Movement: Baby Girl moves all the time!! I have a feeling she will be a morning person because that is typically when she moves the most.

Belly Button:
Still an innie!



Gender: It's a GIRL!! 

Best moment of the week: 
Christian was able to hear Baby Girl's heartbeat today! Also, Jacob felt her move on the 4th of July for the first time! He was so happy! I wish I took a picture of his face when it happened.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!