Wednesday, July 18, 2012

33 Weeks!

I cannot believe that I am already 33 weeks pregnant!

7 weeks does not seem long enough to prepare for Baby M's arrival.

I am loving every minute of this pregnancy. I love feeling her moving around and kicking. It just reminds me that baby girl is growing just like she should.

I have another doctor's appointment on Friday. I am not sure if I will have another ultrasound before she is born but I am secretly hoping to see her beautiful face again.

I know that I didn't update last week but a lot of things have been going on in my house. My Husband's grandmother passed away on the Fourth of July so his parents were in town for the funeral. They stayed with us for 5 days.

Things have been pretty stressful and I am hoping that I can find peace again. I know that being stressed out is not good for baby or for me. Please pray that I can find peace.

Next week the boys are going to their other parents house. While I am sure they are looking forward to spending time with them I sure am going to miss them.

Due to all the time I will have on my hands I am sure I will be much better at posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!