Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 30



Baby's size: A cucumber

How far along:
30 weeks

Sleep: Oh sleep how I miss you! I feel like I am constantly waking up. My dreams are very vivid right now as well. Vivid and weird!


Maternity Clothes: I need to buy maternity shorts. I have maternity jeans and capris but no shorts. The weather is getting very hot and I will need shorts. {I am wearing regular board shorts in the above photo. They are tight but they still work}

Food cravings: I have no cravings but if you read my last post my husband is.

Food aversions:
No food aversions for me!

Symptoms I have: The heartburn is gone again! Yay! No other pregnancy symptoms for me.

Doctor’s Appointment: I have started seeing my doctor every two weeks now. Next Friday I will have an appointment.

Movement: This baby girl moves around all the time!! She is mostly active in the morning and in the evening!

Belly Button:
Still an innie. I don't believe I will get an outie!


Gender: It's a GIRL!! 

Best moment of the week: 
Finding out that I do not have gestational diabetes and that I am measuring exactly as I should. I love hearing her heartbeat at every doctors visit.

What I’m looking forward to:  Both Little Man and my step-son will be able to come to the doctor's visit with me next week. I will actually be seeing a Midwife that belongs to my doctor's practice. I can't wait for my step-son to hear his sister's heartbeat.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, sleeping on my stomach, and being able to get more accomplished during the day without becoming exhausted.



1 comment:

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!