Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 29




Baby's size: An acorn squash


How far along:
29 weeks

Sleep: I am sleeping good for the most part. I am getting up at least once during the night but I can typically fall back to sleep right away. The hardest part is rolling into a comfortable position


Maternity Clothes: Almost all of my clothes are maternity. I am wearing some yoga pants and a flowy skirt that are not maternity but they are super comfortable!

Food cravings: I have no food cravings. I have been making fruit smoothies at home which seems to be controlling my never fulfilled sweet tooth.

Food aversions:
Still no food aversions. Let's hope this keeps up until the end of the pregnancy.

Symptoms I have: My heart burn has come back a little bit. I can control it for the most part by eating small meals throughout the day. 

Doctor’s Appointment: I just had my doctor's appointment today. All vital signs are good. Baby Girl's heart beat is 150 bpm. I am measuring at 29 and my blood pressure is good. I now go every 2 weeks! I can't believe how soon she is going to be here.

Movement: She moves all the time! The kicks and punches are harder now. Also, she is turning and squirming a lot too.

Belly Button:
My belly button looks like a never ending tunnel. I don't think I will get an outie but it does look pretty weird.



Gender: It's a GIRL!! 

Best moment of the week: 
Jacob talking to her. I love when he wishes her a good morning, a good night, and when he leaves the house he tells her good bye. He is going to be such an amazing big brother.

What I’m looking forward to:  Setting up the nursery. The room has been cleared and we already have a changing table and a dresser. I think that we are probably going to paint them a light gray because I want a pink and gray nursery.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and having more energy! I have no complaints about this pregnancy! In fact I feel great except I run out of energy very quickly. 






1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture. I miss being pregnant. If my age hadn't caught up to me I would have had many more. Enjoy every moment. Fixing up the nursery will be fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!