Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Midweek Confesions

I cannot believe it is already Wednesday! Seriously, what have I been doing?! 
Obviously not blogging.

I have fallen behind on my weekly pregnancy posts. My goal is to post last weeks today and then this weeks Friday. Can it be done? I am not sure.

I am feeling really lazy lately. It has been so hot here that all I want to do is lay around. When I just lay around I am unproductive, my house stays dirty, and dinner never gets made.

I don't like to clean my house until after I have showered, gotten dressed, and put make up on. Weird ... yes ... but I think it is another symptom of my laziness.

Next week I will have to be more on my game because Little Man has soccer practice from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m. every day! That will give me time to get everything cleaned up so I can be intentional about spending time with him before Baby Girl comes.

When money is tight I do not feel like doing anything either. I have officially taken over the budget so I really know what I can spend and what is not going to happen. I feel like me paying the bills is going to bring My Husband some relief and give me a sense of doing something to help him.

I think it also just occurred to me that I am a stay-at-home Mom. You would have thought this would have clicked in my head already but it hasn't. I know that I will not go back into any sort of job until after the baby is born. Maybe I need to focus on being the best SAHM instead of feeling bad I that I cannot help bring money into the house.

Well I guess this house won't clean itself ... time to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!