Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Monday! {Wheaton French Market}

 Hello fresh flowers! So beautiful!

 Hello possible nursery colors! Can't decide what colors I want to use. My husband wants it to be very girly!

 Hello fresh veggies! I wish I could have taken them all home!
 Hello fresh fruit! Large cartons of blueberries wanting to be baked in breads and muffins.


 Hello fresh lettuce! What a beautiful salad this would make!
 Hello hydrangea! They reminded me of my wedding bouquet that was hydrangea, calla lilies, and tiny white roses! I love my husband!

Hello sweet baby girl! I cannot believe that you will be here in 2 months. I can't wait to kiss your tiny face!

1 comment:

  1. Those blueberries look so yummy! Blessings to you and your new little joy you are expecting!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!