Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Midweek Confessions

via
So summer is in full swing with already a week and a half gone!

So far we haven't done a whole lot of anything.

We haven't began our summer reading ... at all! I am pretty sure Little Man hasn't even held a book.

We have volunteered at Repeat Boutique every Tuesday though.

We have only gone to the pool two times but as the weather gets hotter I can only imagine that we will be there more often.

I am 28 weeks pregnant this week (therefore in my third trimester) and I still haven't wrapped my head around the idea that I will be have a baby in less than 11 weeks.

I am barely sleeping. It seems that around 10 pm I get a second wind and then have to force myself to fall asleep around midnight. I then wake up at 7:30 am when Dan is leaving for work. Needless to say I am super tired.

Laundry is driving me crazy! I only have a few maternity items so I am constantly wearing and washing the same clothes every other day.

We are trying to teach the boys to clean up after themselves because once the baby is born I will not be able to keep up with all the messes they make. We are reminding them to rinse their plates and put them in the dishwasher ... this has lead to a dishwasher filled with half clean and half dirty dishes. I may need to put up a sign when the dishes are clean!

Little Man is in the kitchen right now making a lot of noise. I think he is going to attempt to make his own "egg in a hole" for breakfast. So on that note ... I should go in there and help him out.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to teach my husband how to rinse and load the dishwasher. If you have any luck with the kids, pass on your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing sometimes at night. My friends laugh when they get texts or responses back from me late at night.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!