Sunday, September 12, 2010

National Day of Encouragement

Today is the National Day of Encouragement!

About a week ago, (in)courage presented the opportunity to get *free* hope and encouragement cards as long as we promised to send one or more cards out to encourage one of our friends.

2010-09-12 09.55.26

I knew exactly who I wanted to send the card to!

I have been friends with Sarah since 6th grade. She was actually the first friend I made after my family had moved.

We have seen each other through highs of being asked to the school dance, the lows of breaking up with high school boyfriends, the cross country meets, and getting our driver’s licenses.

As we grew up I she came to my baby shower and I was honored to stand up in her wedding and attend her baby shower as well.

Right now, Sarah and her family is going through a hard time.

I am grateful that (in)courage and DaySpring gave me the opportunity to encourage one of my friends.

If you want to encourage one of your friends who may be going through a tough time right now send them a *free* ecard from DaySpring. Just go HERE to get it.

Go and encourage someone today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!