Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Week Left

Actually, yesterday was one week left. Today I have 6 days until Jacob is supposed to start school.

We are waiting to hear about a townhouse we put our application in for. My realtor said the renter doesn’t like our credit. (Duh! I don’t either!) But he hasn’t ruled us out yet.

Panic is setting in.

I still am struggling to sleep.

I don’t know what to do with myself.

Last night while I was laying waiting for sleep to grab a hold of me and pull me in I kept repeating … “Lord, help us! Lord, help us!”

I know He will but this waiting is driving me crazy.

What am I going to do if I can’t register Jacob for school?

How will I be able to attend school if Jacob isn’t in school?

This morning I just feel as if I can’t breathe!

Will you continue to pray for me and my family as we wait to find out what is in store for us?

Will you pray that everything will work out according to God’s plan?

“For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”                    Jeremiah 29:11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!