Sunday, August 8, 2010

Insomnia

I can’t sleep.

Day after day I cannot wait to lay down but the second I do every possible list or problem is running through my head.

*What are we going to do about moving?

*Will we get this condo?

*Will we be able to come up with the money?

*Grocery shopping list

*How will I pack the moving boxes?

*Will I be able to get a moving truck in time?

*Will I be able to change the gas, electric, and cable companies to come out right when we move?

*Will the district approve our request for transfer of schools?

*How am I going to buy my school books?

*The summer is almost over … did I spend enough quality time with Jacob?

The list just keeps going.

I have tried natural sleep aids and I swear that just increases my anxieties.

I normally don’t worry about things but this whole move needs to take place in a little over 2 weeks.

It is starting to feel like I can’t breathe.

I just need sleep.

1 comment:

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!