Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday – 8/6


image
Welcome back to another 5 Question Friday! I had so much fun last week answering the questions and reading what everyone else had to say. If you want to join in head over to My Little Life and hang out with Mama M.
So here are this weeks questions …
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I am a messy sleeper. First of all, I love to sleep on an angle with my head on one corner and my feet on the opposite corner. Then, I don’t like my feet covered by blankets so I have to pull the blankets up to my shins. Most nights I toss and turn all night long which means that the blankets are all crazy and makes me dread making the bed in the morning.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
I wish I was more of a morning person. I would love to wake up early and be dressed and ready before anyone else wakes up. I do pray about it but I have not been transformed yet.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
I wish I had been warned about how hard it is to have a child in elementary school. You have to remember school supplies, reading, flashcards, homework, spelling tests, field trips, days off, and half days. I feel like I need a command center just because Jacob is going into 2nd grade.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I know this may sound weird but the best thing I ever found was a new version of a mounted microwave that I already had. I didn’t want to spend $150 dollars when the handle broke off of mine but a garage sale had the newer version of mine for $50! No hardware had to be replaced we just mounted it. Is it weird that I am so excited about a microwave?
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
A Chipotle steak burrito bol with chips and salsa!!! My boyfriend doesn’t like Chipotle so we never go but I on the other hand LOVE Chipotle and have been missing it for awhile now!
Well that’s it for this week. Come back next week … hopefully I will remember for 3 weeks in a row. To join in yourself or to read everyone else’s answers go over to My Little Life and hang out with Mama M for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!