Friday, July 2, 2010

The Kind Diet

The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet
I am just wondering if anyone has ever tried The Kind Diet? I think it is basically organic, vegan eating.

I went to The Kind Life online and was reading success stories of people who has started this way of eating. I have suffered for many years with an upset stomach. I feel either nasous, bloated, or full all. the. time!

The success stories I have read made me wonder about trying this diet. They say that they feel more energetic, their stomach problems have disappeared, and their skin looks healthy. (On a side note ... I have been breaking out like a hormonal teenager! The skin clearing statements are pushing me over the edge into trying this)

I feel like I eat a basically healthy diet. I drink very little pop and rarely have fast food items. (Although, I could eat McDonald's french fries every single day) but obviously my stomach issues have only gotten worse over the years and it would be wonderful if they altogether disappeared.

Also, another mother commented that it subsided symptoms of her son's ADHD. That would be wonderful for Jacob.

I would love everyone's thoughts, comments, ideas on this type of eating. Have you ever tried a vegan diet? Do you have stomach issues like I do? Would you be willing to change your lifestyle?

I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!