Friday, July 2, 2010

Can you believe it is already July?

Well I can't! It seems like June flew by way to quickly and this summer is going way to fast for my liking. I am enjoying my summer with Jacob. I never thought I would be able to spend an entire summer with him.


Starting tonight Christian will be spending the month of July with us. It will be nice for Jacob to have a constant companion to play with but to be honest I am a little nervous. Now I have to make sure not one but two children are well entertained. 


I am sure we will continue to go to the pool three times a week like we are now but what about the two other days in the week? I am looking into a class that both boys can take together. My friend Donna offered to sign them up for a Summer Science class that would last two weeks and I am looking into swim lessons since neither boy is a good swimmer. 


I am sure July will go quickly and that both boys will enjoy their time together. I am hoping that Christian and I become closer and develop a good relationship. 


On another note, I am still looking for a house to rent or rent to own so that Jacob can go to the same elementary school. As of right now there is only one possibility and the owners are unsure if they are willing to rent it out. I am hoping that God will provide this house for us and that it is in a price range we can afford. Will you pray for us and our search to find a place to call home?


Is there anything you need prayers for? I am always willing to pray for you.


Hopefully, I will be able to post an update on the housing situation soon. Also, I will update what Jacob and Christian are up to throughout the summer.


Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!