Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am a Reading Machine

I have been doing a lot of reading this summer. While Jacob was in basketball camp I would head over to Panera Bread, order a cup of coffee, and settle in for an hour and a half of reading. Even though basketball camp is now over I still fully intend on reading much more this summer.
So far this summer I have already read …
The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More FunThe Mailbox: A Novel Heart of the Matter 
I will do a book review on each of these books very soon.

Right now I am reading ...
Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would? 
I am loving this book and can't wait to finish it.


Do you read more over the summer? What book are you reading currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!