Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

image

I have done this once before and I really enjoyed it but then I forgot to continue to do it. (That is the story of my life!)
Anyway, well back to another Five Question Friday.
If you want to join in on all the fun head on over and visit My Little Life.
So here are this weeks questions and answers.
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I loved playing with my Barbie’s. I played with them all day long and even turned the living room into Barbie’s palace. I still have them all and I cannot wait until I have a daughter so she can play with them.
2. Do you dream in color?
I am pretty sure I do. Most of my dreams are very real and I wake up wondering if it really happened or not.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5’8’’ and I totally wish I was shorter. I think that 5’6’’ is the ideal height for girls.
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
I would love to have the guy from the show Forensic Files. Actually, that probably won’t be a good idea because his voice makes me sleepy.
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I always return the cart to the corral. It drives me insane when I go to pull into a spot and someone left there cart there. Grrr1
Well I hope you had as much fun as I did. Hopefully I will remember to continue this every week.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first Friday's questions game. I am really enjoying learning about all my new friends.I have became a follower and will return to read more about your life each week. Kath'

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!