Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baby Steps ...

Thank you so much for supporting me as I am going through a very rough time. Right now I am taking baby steps through everything and taking it just one day at a time. I think I have made up my mind about what is going to be right for me and my family. I am looking into several options available to me right now and by August 1st everything should be figured out.

Yes I gave myself a deadline to have everything sorted out and together!

It has been crazy the last few weeks. I just finished my last week of classes and I have finals this coming week.

Please wish me luck. I am hoping to get straight A's giving me a 4.0 gpa. 

Also, I have started back at work temporarily until Jacob is done with school. The extra cash is really going to help me out over the next couple of months.

I am really looking forward to spending the summer with Jacob since this will be the first time I have ever had the option to do so.

I am trying to plan out the things that I want to do and plan in time to get to the library to get our summer reading done. 

As week speak my house is a disaster. I really should be cleaning and putting laundry away. I have had no time to do any of it. This past week I have at two portfolios due and it took a lot of time to get them put together. 

Please still pray for me that everything falls into place. I would like to pray for you too! Shoot me an email at MindyMayW (at) gmail (dot) com or just leave a comment. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!