Thursday, April 29, 2010

Struggling and Not Sure What to Do

Today started off wonderful but it took a turn for the worse this afternoon. Although I cannot disclose the circumstances I am now faced with I will tell you that the decision I have to make in the next couple of months is not going to be easy. I am unsure of what the right decision will be and I do not know how I will come to my decision.

Like Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in a wood". What road should I take? The road less traveled? If it were only that easy right?

I want to do the right thing. Whatever that is?


I want my decision to please the Lord.


I wish someone would just make this decision for me.


I cannot stand making big decisions alone. On most days I would be happy as a lark if someone would just make all my decisions for me. 


Would you pray for me? Pray for me to make a decision. Pray for me to give this situation to the Lord with my whole heart. Pray that the decision I make is the best for me and my family.


If anyone has something they would like me to pray for, I would be more than happy to pray for you as well.

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! I will pray for you! I am in a similar situation and completely identify...wish I just knew exactly what to do....I do believe that if we ask, the Lord will grant us wisdom to make the right decisions!
    Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! I am the same way about decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what you mean about beung indecisive...it's my life story. I will be praying that the Lord's will be done in your situation!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!