Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh, how the time flies!

I cannot believe that it has been almost ONE MONTH since I posted last! Time is flying. My second semester back at school is half way done. Almost every night I am doing a gobzillion amount of homework. (FYI – gobzillion isn’t a word but it does accurately describe the amount of work I have to do – hee hee)There are a few things up in the air but if all goes according to plan I should be student teaching the Fall of 2012. (Doesn’t that seem incredibly far away? It does to me!)

Anyway … Little Man turned 7 years old on February 15th. I cannot believe how quickly he is growing up. I am thankful for this time in my life because I get to be around Little Man much more than I did when I was working. He loves having me around.

The other night when I was tucking Little Man into bed he told me that he is glad God gave him to me because I am the best mom in the world!

He sure does know how to melt his mom’s heart! (Blushing)

On another positive note – Jacob is not going to special reading anymore. He has done so tremendously well that he is reading at grade level. I am so proud of him and he is really proud of himself too!

He has worked so hard and it has all paid off. I am hoping that he continues to work hard and doesn’t slack off.

My Health and Wellness final is tomorrow. I am hoping that it will be easy but I have a little bit of studying to do.

My spring break starts TOMORROW! Unfortunately, Jacob doesn’t have the same spring break as I do. I will still have to take him to school in the morning and during the day I have a lot of homework to catch up on.

I am looking forward to a tiny break from classes. I am hoping a get a lot done. Hopefully, I don’t get side tracked by laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner.

That is it for now. I promise I won’t let a month pass again without updating.

In sad news – Dan’s grandma passed away last week. Her memorial was on Saturday. I was very moved that her whole family gathered together and celebrated her life. She was loved by all and will be truly missed. Please pray for Dan’s family to see God’s grace during this time.

 

1 comment:

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!