Friday, February 5, 2010

Please Pray

Last night, Dan’s grandmother, was taken to the hospital. She is not doing well and they thought that she wasn’t going to make it through the night. We spent a few hours with her last night and when we left she was still in stable condition.

I have only met here one other time before last night. I do not know where she stand with the Lord. She kept changing her mind on whether or not she was ready to meet the Lord.

Please pray that she knows the Lord. Also, please pray for the family. Losing someone is always hard. Dan was extremely shaken up and told me that he doesn’t handle things like this well. Just pray that God gives his family and himself peace.

I will keep you updated on her status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!