Friday, March 12, 2010

The Buried Life …

image Courtesy of MTV

Did any one watch The Buried Life on MTV? The premise of the show is to make a list of things to do before you die, follow through with your list, and encourage/help people accomplish their list as well.

Before I even watched one episode, I feel in love with the idea of making a list of things to do before you die. I watched the episodes laughing, crying, hoping, and wishing along with the cast members of the show and the lives of the people they touched.

My brother, Mark, and I have been consistently talking about what we would list as things we would do before we die.

His list is so much more creative than mine is. He wants to surf in the waves of Hawaii and move to another state. (Honestly, he said more than that but I cannot remember what they all were)

So here is my own buried life list ….

1. Sing in a band.

2. Visit an orphanage in another country.

3. Adopt a child.

4. Be an elementary school teacher.

5. Tell my story to a group of people.

6. Fulfill God’s purpose for my life.

7. Live in England for a year.

If you had to make list of things to do before you died … What would be on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!