Friday, March 26, 2010

My First 5 Question Friday!

My Little Life

I have been waiting to do 5 Question Friday for awhile now! So I decided today is the day! Its Friday and I have time! Please join Mama M and everyone else by going to My Little Life just click here.

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

Yes I did! I don’t remember the score I got because I was too excited to have my picture taken. Also, my dad had an 89 Chrysler Lebaron convertible in the driveway just waiting for me to drive.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

This one I remember like it was yesterday! I was at the University of Iowa with all my friends. We were at a dance club together, dancing like it was our job. All of a sudden I heard a rip. I asked my friend Jen to look and see if I just ripped my pants. Sure enough I ripped them straight up. If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, I was wearing a thong. Oh yes. Embarrassing.


3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

I would like to be on What Not to Wear. A day of shopping in New York City and a $5000 credit card. Who wouldn’t want to be on this show? Everyone can use the help of Stacey and Clinton.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

Yes I would. Maybe it is vain but honestly I wouldn’t do it for anyone else but myself. I can’t say I wouldn’t want a little nip and tuck in my midsection. If I could get that done today I would.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

As of a month ago, Silver jeans were my favorite. But I have fallen in love with a new brand. See thru Soul is my new favorite. I love the dark colored jeans and the bootcut is perfect for gym shoes, boots, Uggs, and even ballet flats.

Do you want to answer these questions? Go ahead. It is easy and fun. After you have your post just link up!

Have a happy Friday!






MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You lucky kid, a convertible for your first car! I got to use my mom's brown Ford Taurus...blah! At least it had wheels. :) Happy 5 Question Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!