Saturday, January 9, 2010

Guess What?!?!

The video game tickets are working!! Mrs. C, Jacob’s Reading Recovery teacher, wrote me a note saying Jacob had a great day yesterday.

So far, he has earned 30 minutes of video games. The best part is that he is saving them and hasn’t played video games in two days! (Can I get an Amen for that?)

Also, my old job called me and asked me if I wanted to work part time. I gave them the hours I would be available and they are going to call me back.

I have been praying for a part time job that wouldn’t include serving people food. I am hopeful that this pans out and they allow me to work part time.

Lastly, Jacob is now required to read 30 minutes every night for school. It was 10 minutes but now that half the school year has passed it has now been bumped up to 30.

I was thinking about getting a chapter book to read every night. We read Charlotte’s Web together and he really liked it. If anyone has any ideas for a new chapter book I would greatly appreciate the advice.

That’s it for now. Tons to do this Saturday. I have laundry and a little painting. Dan is going to help me stop the leaky faucet in the bathtub.

Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!