Friday, September 11, 2009

Let's Play Catch Up ... I'll Go First!

I cannot believe I haven't updated since 9/2 ...shame shame on me. Have you wondered what has been going on with me? If you follow me on twitter you may have noticed that I have been going to school and Jacob started first grade. Whew!

This is Jacob before school started.

Look at all the school supplies he is carrying. He said that since he is in first grade he doesn't need my help anymore.


Jacob in front of the school sign. I think I might make this a mandatory picture every year.

This past week has been intense. Jacob and I are getting used to our new schedules. He loves his teacher and is enjoying the fact that he has gym class everyday but he is not happy that he attends school all day long. He has been super tired and quite irritable since he started school. I am trying to cut him some slack but he is driving me a little crazy. It seems like now everything he has to say comes with his new found attitude.

Also, I have been trying to update my house. I have lived here for over 2 years and only Jacob's bedroom, the bathroom, and my bedroom have been painted. I guess I never got around to actually decorating my house. So I am trying. Here is what I have done so far ...
I got new sheets for my bed. Pardon the clothes but this is typical.

I painted my dining room table. I forgot to take a picture with the new fabric. So here is a photo of the fabric.
Oh wait I have a photo of just the chair. So here it is ...

Tomorrow I have to find a part time job. I calculated my bills and the amount of money I have left in the bank. It doesn't look good. I am trying to get another student loan to help out with the bills but it looks like I will need a cosigner. The problem is ... I don't have anyone who is willing to cosign for me. I am giving it to God and I know he will provide.

I will try to post again really soon. I don't mean to not post but homework is really kicking my butt.

So I went first and now it is your turn ... What have I missed that has happened in your lives over the past 9 days? I can't wait to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!