Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Overwhelmed

Disclaimer: My mind is warped and confused. I cannot promise this post will make any sense. I have a feeling bullet points would simplify things. So please bare with me as I am not adjusted to my new life.
I am O.V.E.R.W.H.E.L.M.E.D.
  • School started on Monday.
  • While I am thrilled that I am finally able to attend school ... school is tough.
  • In my first two classes I was partnered with 19 year olds. 19 year olds!! It makes me feel old just saying that. They were nice 19 year olds though.
  • Every class has an extreme syllabus.
  • I have papers, learning logs, team work, community service, books, binders, pens, highlighters, and notes. I am not sure how I am going to keep this all straight.
  • I have never been so tired in my life. (That probably isn't true ... I may be exaggerating a little bit)
  • My math class isn't what I thought it was going to be. I am hoping algebra is like riding a bike and that after doing it for a little bit it will all come back to me.
  • Greek Philosophy is very interesting.
  • I don't think I have ever walked so much in my life.
  • I have made dinner every night this week ... which is rare. I also, made a weekly meal plan. I am giving myself a round of applause for this one.
  • That's it ... I got nothing else.
  • Oh yeah I do .... I have to do my homework now.
If you stuck with me this long .... thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm sorry for not getting over here to your blog sooner. Thank you so much for the last comment you left me. :)

    I can understand how it must be tough getting used to school. I haven't been to school in forever but both my mom and sister just started school last week and have been telling me all about their classes and homework.

    I will be praying that thing will get easier for you. This is only the beginning. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. bless your heart. I'm sure it's going to get easier for you soon. I'll be praying for you! {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!