Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I want to be this woman!

Sorry my posting has been a little (or a lot) spotty lately. I really do apologize. Once I get my school and Jacob's school routine (plus my new laptop should be here tomorrow) down pat I will post again more regularly.

Anyway, I got an email forward today (normally I don't read them but today I did) that had something I could help but pass along.

It really got me thinking. In today's society women have to fill so many roles. We have to be workers, mothers, wives, sisters, and friends. Sometimes all these roles can be a little confusing. What we really want to be get's lost in the shuffle. But I know that the woman I want to be is what I read in the email.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "Oh Crap! She's Up!"


Don't you just love that? I totally did.

What kind of woman do you want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!