Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by http://www.mycharmingkids.net. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. As for me, this is my first Not Me Monday! Hopefully, this will be an every Monday occurence.

* I most certainly did not wake up in a house filled with smoke and then go back and lay down thinking this definitly was not happening.

* I definitly did not only grab my cell phone as I left the house ... I am definitly more organized to have all my most important things in a bag by the front door just in case of a fire.

* I wouldn't and didn't slip on the rug and walk into my desk at work TWICE! I couldn't be that clumsy.

* I wouldn't dare pack Jacob an overnight bag and send him to my mother's without telling him he was sleeping there ... No mother would do that knowing otherwise he wouldn't stay.

No No Not Me. I would never ever do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!