Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello Monday {Downtown Chicago}

I can't believe that it is Monday again. These days are flying by!

Four of our English family members came from Herefordshire and stayed with us for two weeks. It was so fun touring the city of Chicago. It was like we were seeing the city with new eyes. 




So hello ... to new adventures!


Hello ... to gifts from my daughter. I never knew rocks and tiny flowers could look so beautiful!


Hello ... to rainy days inside watching Caillou. Oh man does she love Caillou. 



Hello ... to sleeping on the couch. This little one has decided that having full blown conversations at 3 am is a fantastic idea. Her dad, on the other hand does not, it could have to do with the fact he works with heavy machinary all day at work. So her and I wandered downstairs to sleep. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well.

Happy Monday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!