Thursday, March 20, 2014

Currently

Currently we are ... 


{Watching}



* We are watching Elmo like nobody's business. She begs to watch Elmo all day long.

{Playing}


* Playing with our new toy from our Citrus Lane box! Maysie loves animals so this was a perfect toy to be in her first box.

{Reading}


* We are reading our new book from Citrus Lane as well. This book is called You Are My Baby by Lorena Siminovich.

{Using}



* These items also came in our Citrus Lane box. I have already used the stickers from the Medi Buddy kit and used the wipes after lunch to clean up Maysie.

{Smelling}




* I just got my Young Living kit in the mail. I am diffusing Peace & Calm in the house right now and it smells divine!

{Doing}


* We are currently over feeding our cat. Thank you Maysie for giving the cat the whole bag of food. 


What are you currently up to?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!