Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello Monday {The Honest Company}

I am once again linking up with Lisa Leonard and her joining her by saying Hello to Monday!
If you want to join in go visit her.

Hello Monday!

Little Miss is notorious for exploding through her diapers and onto her back!
It drives me crazy because I am constantly trying to get the stains out of her clothes.
So I decided to try The Honest Company diapers to see if they would do the trick.
Although these diapers are about $20 over my monthly budget for diapers and wipes I ordered the trial and paid the $5.95 for shipping.

It came in this super cute box ... adorned in my favorite color!!


The trial came with 6 diapers, a container of wipes, and a sample size portion of several household cleaners.


You get a sample of healing balm {great for diaper rash}, hand soap, face and body lotion, laundry detergent, and face and body wash! The products that do have a scent smell soo soo good!

But sadly enough, Little Miss still exploded through the diaper. Aagh!
So I called the customer care department at The Honest Company.
I told the sweet woman who answered the phone about our predicament.
She asked me a few questions and we discovered the Little Miss was wearing a diaper that could possibly be too small.

So ... they sent me 12 diapers {in a larger size} and a full size bottle of stain remover to try.



Low and behold ... the bigger size did the trick!!


This is my favorite print from The Honest Company for girls!

So ... here's to Monday! I love that these diapers contain no chemicals, are stylish, and keep all the poop where it belongs!

I love The Honest Company!

If you want to try them out for yourself ... go here.

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Have you ever check for honest diaper online? These diaper reviews helps you for making the decision for getting the best diapers.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!