Wednesday, May 1, 2013

250 Words or Less

I will admit it ... I have been a horrible blogger lately! That isn't because I have nothing to say because in fact I feel almost the opposite.

I feel like I have so much running through my head that I could write a book! Ha ... I am not although it is a life long dream of mine to do so. So since my head is so full of "stuff" and I have lost my blogging mojo I figured I would join in with Story Of My Life and blog every day in May.

So here goes ...

Day #1: The Story of My Life in 250 words or less.

I was born June 1, 1981 in Oak Park Illinois. My family moved to Glen Ellyn Illinois when I was going into 6th grade.  I graduated Glenbard South High School in 1999 with the most average grades ever. I started to attend a community college but never got a degree there.{ I went off and on for 10 years.} I had my son when I was 21 years old. His dad & I broke up 3 months later. I started working full time at Collision Centers of America as a customer service representative. I worked with my now husband for 2 years before we went on our first date. In July of 2010 we went on our first date and walked along Lake Michigan. My husband picked up a baseball as a reminder of our first date that he found on the beach and he still has it today. I quit my job in 2011 to go back to school full time to get my teaching degree. I got married to my best friend on April 20, 2012. I graduated college May 2012 with a gpa of 3.74! Woo Hoo! . I had my daughter August 30, 2012. We live in Wheaton Illinois which is about 6 minutes away from my childhood home. My Mom and 3 brothers still live there today. {My grandma and my aunt life in the same subdivision so I see them often!} Currently, I am a stay-at-home Mom and loving every second of it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!