Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Burning the Midnight Oil

I seriously can't sleep and I am e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d!!

Little Miss is not a very good napper or night time sleeper so she is basically attached to my hip all day long. {I do put her down to play with her toys and she does well as long as I don't leave her line of vision!}

Also, since this week is Spring Break the boys are home with me all - day- long!

They are loud and rambunctious! Typical boys but that does not go along with Little Miss's idea of a good nap. She hears them giggle and she instantly wakes up!

So now the only time I get to be alone without anyone needing anything is night time.

Or until Little Miss feels the need to come into our bed which is typically around 5 am.

I love her to pieces but this Momma is tired!

What baby sleep advice can you share??

2 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower from the Friend Connect blog hop. Hope you can get some rest! Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually lay my daughter in bed with me until she falls back to sleep & then place her back in her crib & turn on her sound machine. It usually keeps her asleep the rest of the night.Most of the time a good warm cereal bottle would get her to sleep most of the night. I'm your newest follower from the Friend Connect Blog Hop.
    ~ Osh
    SunKissed Peony

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!