Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Monday! {Snow}

Happy Monday! It has been such a wonderful weekend and we got snow! The boys had a blast and so did Little Miss! Here is to a wonderful start to our week!

Hello beautiful Monday! We should continue to be greeted by more snow this week.


Hello fresh clean start! Wrongs can be made right and we can start new!

Hello firsts! First real snow if the year for the boys and first snow ever for Little Miss!

 
 
 
 


Hello notes to my niece even though she lives far away in Texas!

Hello 5 month old! I can't believe how quickly you are growing! Slow down my Mommy heart can't handle how fast the time is going.

Hello older brother and little sister! You two are becoming such sweet friends! I hope this continues.

Hello funny faces! My children sure do fill my life with laughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!