Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I am 38 1/2 weeks pregnant. {I honestly thought that Baby Girl would have been here by now!}

I am so tired yet sleep does not really come to me!{I wake up at crazy hours during the night and when I try to nap during the day I can't}

My family is throwing me a Baby Sprinkle this weekend so now I am hoping she doesn't make an appearance before then.

The more I clean my house the more messy it gets. Having 3 adults {my sister-in-law is staying with us until the baby is born} and 2 kids can wreak havoc on a home.

My husband has been working at my Mom's house for the past week fixing up the bathroom and installing a new water heater. He is such a good man and loves helping my Mom out. {I love being his wife!!}

Right now the house is too warm for me to get comfortable and yet I am too lazy to close all the windows to turn the A/C on.

Little Man has his first full day of 4th grade tomorrow and I have no idea what I am going to do without him. I love having him around to keep my company and to carry the laundry to the laundry room.

Little Man did come home with some homework for himself and homework for me to complete before tomorrow. I guess we are already back to the grind with homework!

That's all I have this week. Maybe next week Baby Girl will be here and I will have some more positive confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!