Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello Monday! {Brookfield Zoo}

 Hello Monday!! I cannot believe that we are already in the middle of August! So many exciting things are coming upon my family ... school starting and a new baby girl!
 Hello Monday and mid afternoon naps!
 Hello Monday with sleepless nights the afternoons are hard to handle sometimes!
 Hello Monday and my mini-photographer who cannot go anywhere without taking a few photos of what he sees!
 Hello Monday and my sweet boy who will be going into 4th grade in a week!
 Hello Monday and some self snapshots. I love that I don't have a swollen pregnant face!
 Hello Monday and a gorilla we call Dan {after my sweet hubby}! We see him every year and he always looks grumpy!
 Hello Monday and extreme bugs! Thankful that the bees around my house are not even close to this big!
Hello Monday and spending time with my first baby! I love you my Little Man!!
You are going to make a fantastic big brother!!

1 comment:

  1. My son is going into 4th grade this fall too. He has an older sister, though, instead of a baby sister.

    That gigantic bee is awesome! Looks like a fun outing.

    Swinging by from Lisa's! Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!