Saturday, August 18, 2012

37 Weeks!


Baby's size: A Winter Melon

http://scmedia.theknot.com/~/media/1E185F2FD5B74ABBA205B173443C908E.ashx

How far along:
37 weeks

Sleep: I am having more and more trouble sleeping. I think it may be the anxiety of not knowing when Baby Girl will make her appearance.


Maternity Clothes: My maternity t-shirts seem to be getting shorter and shorter. Little Man tells me that he can see my belly all the time now.

Food cravings: I love all things sweet ... fruit, candy, iced tea. Everything sounds so good!

Food aversions:
None

Symptoms I have: I have heartburn mostly at night or when I need to eat something. I am feeling Baby Girl moving lower which is causing some discomfort but nothing horrible ... yet!

Doctor’s Appointment: I had my 37 week visit yesterday. Baby Girl is head down but still high. I am measuring about a week behind at 36.5 weeks. Her heartbeat was 137. Also, I have gained 2 pounds since Monday! A total of 25 pounds gained so far.

Movement: Baby Girl loves to move around especially after I drink iced tea! She is a really good kicker and puncher!

Belly Button:
Innie!


Gender: It's a GIRL!! 

Best moment of the week:
Little Man woke up on Thursday to tell me about the dream he had. He said that we just brought Baby Girl home from the hospital and his friends came to the front door to play. He told me that in his dream he told his friends that he couldn't play because his sister was home. {Just about melted my heart! He is already so in love with her!}

What I’m looking forward to: Her arrival!

What I miss: Being able to get out of bed or off the couch without making grunting noises!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!