Friday, August 3, 2012

35 Weeks


Baby's size: A Coconut
http://scmedia.theknot.com/~/media/5FE8FE2D0BE9448185908C97B376CDEF.ashx

How far along:
35 weeks

Sleep: Not happening! I have never been so tired and so awake at the same time. I wake  up to every single noise which is not typical for me.

Food cravings: An ice cold Coke-A-Cola or Sweet Tea from McDonalds!

Food aversions:
None!

Symptoms I have: My back and hips have started to ache a little bit but that is expected.

Doctor’s Appointment: I just had my doctor's appointment today. My blood pressure is still good (130/83). I am measuring at 35 which means I am right on target. Baby M was asleep during my visit so her heart rate was low(for her) 137 bpm. Also, my weight has been great as well. I have only gained 24 pounds up until this point. 

Movement: Baby Girl  moves around a ton. From what my midwife told me Baby Girl is laying on a diagonal which is why I am feeling her move all over!

Belly Button:
An innie!


Gender: It's a GIRL!! 

Best moment of the week: 
My husband and I were sitting on the couch this week watching the Olympics when Baby Girl decided to be a gymnast! She was moving so much and my husband just couldn't believe she moves that much! I love when he gets to feel her move.

What I’m looking forward to:  I am now going to the doctor every week! And starting next week they will start checking to see if I am dilated. I am a little bit nervous about all of this. But I cannot wait to see my baby girl's face!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! you are getting so close! New follower here stopping by from the Wiegands hop! I am currently 32 weeks!
    I totally miss sleeping on my stomach too! I can't get comfy at night... but so excited for baby's arrival!

    itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting so close! I am starting to get my little freak out moments of ... am I really ready for this! I am very excited for her arrival! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I totally missed sleeping on my stomach too. I was very pregnant this time last year. Now I am planning a first birthday! Time flies!

    Stopping by from Weigands. Love for you to return the follow.

    Hosting 2 link ups on my blog. Love for you to link up as well.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time really does fly!! Thank you so much for stopping by! I will have to stop by your blog as well!!

      Delete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!