Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Midweek Confessions


 ~ Dan is having more pregnancy cravings than I am! Last night he ate pickles and chocolate pudding! Gross!!

 ~ I started freaking out yesterday when I discovered that this baby will be here in 10 weeks or less. Jacob was born 3 weeks early. He was due on March 3, 2003 and was born on February 15.

~ I am surrounded by WAY TOO MUCH testosterone. The boys are always wrestling, talking using potty words, and farting. This baby girl better be girly!

~ I am so tired and lazy right now! I can barely make my bed before I become exhausted all over again.

~ I cannot decide what I want the nursery to look like. Do I want it to be more light pink and white ... romantic like? Or do I want it to be super colorful? Aaagh ... too many choices. I really thought it would be easier to pick out girl stuff but I guess I was wrong.

~ Jacob was bitten by a spider on his toe. His toe is swollen and red. And now it is pealing! I have tried Neosporin and Loetrim AF. I am not sure what to do about it anymore. I think I am more bothered by it than he is.

~ Lastly, I really am loving being pregnant! I know you are supposed to be all aches and pains but I feel great!

2 comments:

  1. I also was at my best when I was pregnant. I loved the way I felt. I always loved being pregnant (and the eating part of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a man's world too. Even my cat is male. I live for pedicures and highlights:) anything girly!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!