Friday, May 25, 2012

I am not nesting ... just organizing

Since I was laid off two weeks ago and Jacob is still in school for one more week ... I have been organizing.

We have three bedrooms in the townhouse we are renting and we were only really using two of them. Which is great except that third bedroom was filled with junk! Well not all junk because my sewing machine and books were stored in there. But something had to done so that we could make that room the nursery.

Everything had to come out!

I knew that I wanted my sewing machine accessible so that I could continue to sew some things for the baby and finish up some old projects. I also knew that having the laptop on the floor in the living room was not a great idea any longer and that the desk needed to come down stairs as well so that the computer would have a place to reside. (A place for everything right?!?)

But ... in order to move items downstairs I would have to make room.

This is what I have done so far.

I know that I have to hang things on the wall still but I am happy  with how everything is turning out so far.

FYI, the third bedroom still has stuff in it! Aagh! But I am taking it all one day at a time!

What do you think??


Fireplace room now seems more cozy!


I have an area for my sewing machine and computer! 

On a side note ... I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so I will post my 25 week update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!